Thursday, October 23, 2008


I am participating in Artsy Mama's Autumn Gathering. Head on over to her blog for a list of other participants!
I apologize in advance that my pictures aren't that great. I took them last night and the lighting isnt the greatest in here!

Let's start in the living room...


A lot of this is in the entertainment center, as you can kind of tell.



This picture is pretty cruddy, I'm sorry! The card came from my Sweet & Sinister Swap buddy, Emily.



On top now, my Halloween trees, some pumpkins I glittered, and the wall hanging from Emily.



We found this big bat last year.






I also made a set of these 'Spooky' blocks for myself. I used an orange bird for mine.



Here is the chicken wire frame I made during the Sweet & Sinister Swap.


And my garland...



Not too much on the coffee table. The kids like to use it as a couch, so there really isnt ever anything on it. But we made these little clay acorns this year, and I found the ghost and vampire for $.99 at Michael's this year (on clearance).



I'm really liking this display. My birdhouse from the thrift store, a Dollar Tree crow, an Edgar Allan Poe book, candy corn and a ceramic crow! Oh, and a creamy pumpkin from Walgreen's.


Here's a close-up of the little guy. I really like him! When I went back to get more, they were all gone.



This is my shelf above the couch. Now I know that 'Halloween' is missing an 'E'. Pumpkin likes to to jump up there and knock it down. I got tired of it and used a tack to secure the ribbon. Then I noticed the letter was missing and I couldnt get the tack out! LOL!


In the hallway, I have the little desk that I got from the thrift, along with the cauldron I made last year and a few other things. Ready for some witchy studies?


The kitchen table is pretty simple... These little pumpkins were $1 each at Walmart.


This is hanging above the doorway.




We use this talking candy bowl for fruit.



And finally, outside.



So the bathtub is looking a little pathetic...



I hope you enjoyed my tour!

13 comments:

Sherri said...

so many fun things. Love the "how boo you do"--very clever

Cessan said...

The garland, the birdcage and the crows! Love it!

Kristen Pare said...

Thanks for the party! I love the bathtub flower tub! Happy Autumn,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Truly a beautiful ~Autumn Gathering~. I am so glad I stopped by, have a wonderful Halloween.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the others-very fun and kid friendly! I bet they look everything. Love anything with glitter too.
Stop on by my blog too!

inge said...

I like your white halloween pumpkin, the ceramic raven is awsome, but I like your handmade stuff : your blocks, your banner and your halloweenboard !

greetings from belgium
Inge

Elizabeth said...

Love your chicken wire frame!

Chris Worthy said...

Very neat! I love the raven.

Kathryn Costa said...

What cool handmade acorns.

Swing by my blog if you have a moment for my Harvest Gathering ~ don't forget to bring your pumpkin!

Kari said...

What a fun time I had. So many great projects. Love the candy corn colored bottle brush trees too. Thanks for sharing your treasures.
happy halloween!
Kari

please sir said...

I want to come to your place for Halloween - looks great - good luck!

Anonymous said...

I want to present you with a blog award for the autumn decor. I received one also and now pass it on to six other artists. I so enjoyed your blog and feel you are very deserving of the award. You can pick up the badge at my blog.

Amy Marie said...

those are some fantastic decorations.. and I love how you used the chicken wire frame you made!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...