Monday, October 6, 2008

Sweet & Sinister Swap RECEIVED!


I received my goodies for Artsy Mama's Sweet & Sinister swap from my partner Emily today! This swap was a lot of fun! (I apologize for the cruddy photos. It's raining outside and pretty dark).


A cool, vintage black box. Layla was pretty impressed with this, lol.



The inside:




A very cool wall hanging. Mike asked me why I can't make stuff like this, lol. I'm just not good at collages! But this one is great!



A witchy card:



Some Martha goody bags:



Trick or Treat Bag:



Some cute little tags:



A horrible photo of a
Halloween banner



Some buttons:



Very yummy sounding Candy Corn:



Cookie cutters! Guess we will have to make some sugar cookies!




A cool little Halloween Pendant:



Back:



I just want to say thank you Emily! I love everything and this swap was a lot of fun! I hope you get your goodies soon and that you like everything :). I will post photos of what I sent as soon as I know she got it!

4 comments:

Kim said...

What great stuff!!!!

Kim's Treasures said...

What a great swap! I just love your goodies, especially the box! How nice!

please sir said...

So fun - looks like lots of yummy things too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you got some really great stuff. The more I see, the more I am considering signing up for Heidi's Vintage Christmas swap! xoxo, Joanna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...