Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sweet & Sinister Swap SENT!

Since I posted what I received from the swap, I thought I would share what I sent, now that I know I'm not spoiling any surprises! Here is what is inside of those bubble-wrapped packages.




I got the idea for these book pumpkins from a Halloween magazine from last year. They were so easy and I think they are really cute! I've got to finish up some for myself. The only thing I wish is that paperbacks werent all basically the same size! I wonder if you could cut one with a saw?


This was my thrifted item. It was hunter green, we spray painted it black and I filled it with these little apples. The bottom slides off so you could put anything in there.



And my home decor item was these blocks. The idea came from the Ballard catalog. I added one of those little glitter bird picks from Michaels. I think it turned out pretty good.



More info on the giveaway coming soon!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love it all !!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a great package! I saw those book pumpkins last year and yours turned out so great! Those little spiral picks and the glittery birds are awesome--I think I need to go look at Mike's for a few of my own. And the blocks are really neat! I'm sure your swap partner was thrilled!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...