Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break... Day 1

The kids are on Spring Break this week. This time last year we were in Martinsville, Virginia. We wont be taking a vacation away from home this year, but I thought I would try and have the kids do something each day so they have some fun while on break.
So today they had a "Wii Day" with their aunt. Fun for them, and it gave me some free time! I wanted to get some portraits taken of Morgan while she's still pretty small, so we headed to the mall. I think her pictures turned out pretty cute. And she was really good for them. A couple weeks ago, I got an email from the mall with a printable coupon for a free $15 gift card. So I used that and a 15% off coupon at the Children's Place and got Layla her Easter outfit. Here it is:


Other than that, today was fairly un-eventful. I worked in the garden a little, trying to get it ready to plant.

I also wanted to say, I'm participating in Gypsy Mermaid Life's Pink & Green Swap. Check it out!

I'm going to try and post each day about what activity we did that day. Hope your Monday was a good one!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey fellow FLoridian! Thanks for hte message on my blog.... I dont live to far from you in the Brandon area. The Goodwill I go to is on Hwy 60 where the Super Walmart and Sonic are. They always have a few things that tickle my fancy... I highly recommend giving it a visit :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...