Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Home Today

This is why. She might look happy, but this poor girl is not feeling well today. She also happens to be 11 months old today!


So while she does this...



Its doing this outside.



And in between her being okay and not-so okay, I hope to be able to do this...



And some of this!



Later tonight... Blake heads off to this. Football!



What's on your agenda today?


Also, please take a moment & check out my Valentine's Craft Party. Thanks to those who have participated so far!


5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Hope your sweet baby girl feels better soon! And I sure hope the rain stops before you have to head out with your son! Good luck with the crafting!

Anny said...

Poor baby, she certainly does look happy though :)

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You are certainly a busy mommy! Wow 3 children, going to school and still make time for you crafting passion. Good for you!

Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment.

I have signed up to follow your sweet blog...you have some wonderful craft ideas! I am going to go check out your Valentine's Craft Party after I finish this comment.

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Unknown said...

Hey Carrie. I hope your sweet baby feels better soon. I can't wait to see the projects your working on. I love peg dolls and made some for my granddaughter but I have a lot of work to do before I'll be happy with their faces.

Hugs...Tracy :)

roseylittlethings said...

omg she is so cute, can't believe she is turning one all ready! can't wait to see her party, it all looks cute so far!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...