Friday, February 19, 2010

27


Somehow, I turned 27 today. When did that happen? Is it just me, or does time seen to go faster now that we're adults? 25 was weird sounding to me, like, holy cow, I'm a quarter of a century old. But 27 sounds even more weird. Maybe because I'm closing in even more on 30!? Anyway, Happy Birthday to me, and to my husband, Mike. It's his birthday today, too! We get to celebrate by spending the day at work (yay for me!) and then we're going out to eat tonight. Have a good one!

7 comments:

Cas said...

Happy Birthday to you both! Hope you have a wonderful day!

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Happy Birthday! How fun that you & your husband share a birhtday! Time seems to go faster and faster every year!

Anny said...

Happy Birthday to you both! Now you have to update your little blurb on the side that says you're 26 ;)

Pam @ bibbidi-bobbidi-beautiful said...

Happy Birthday, Wendy! How cool that you and your hubby have the same birthday! Were you born the same year too?

Paula@SweetPea said...

Happy Birthday!

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Happy belated Birthday to you both!

Joanna said...

Happy Belated Birthday! 27 & 28 were hard years for me. :) Maybe because I was getting close to 30. I think it freaked me out. But, don't let it bother you.

I'll be hitting 40 soon... and life it great. I enjoy life more now than I did when I was 27. I wish someone would have told me things getter easier/better the old we are.

Anyhoo, Happy Birthday.
xoxo, Joanna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...