Friday, February 11, 2011

CSN Stores Is At It Again

That's right! Once again, I'm working with the fabulous folks at CSN Stores. I'm sure by now you have heard of them. But if not, you will now! I've mentioned recently that I would like to start working on our living room. It's not bad, but it's been basically the same since we moved in 3 years ago. If we were in the market for a new tv, I'd definitely get a LCD TV stand from them. But, since we have a monster tv that works perfectly, it wont be happening any time soon. But some things I'd consider?


How about this gorgeous aqua Chevron pillow?



Or this retro inspired clock?


I really like striped rugs.



Or this quatrefoil patterned rug?

They have a HUGE selection. So if you are shopping for tv stands, or anything else really, check them out! And check back here for an upcoming review.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...