Monday, September 24, 2012

Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails


 Summer might be over, but it's never too late to enjoy a fruity, frozen cocktail. So how lucky was I to get to try the new Arbor Mist Frozen Cocktails?

 If you've never tried these types of drinks, you should! They are SO easy to prepare. Just freeze for at least 5 hours, gently massage the frozen pouch, then pour & enjoy!

 The flavors I received were Strawberry White Zinfandel, White Pear Pinot Grigio and Blackberry Merlot. All three were delicious, but I think my favorite was the Strawberry White Zinfandel. They were sweet, but not too sweet, fruity and refreshing. I can definitely see these being used for summer gatherings, especially the 4th of July.

Have you had a chance to try these yet? If so, which is your favorite? If not, which do you think you'd like best?

Thank you to SheSpeaks & Arbor Mist for this opportunity. Don't forget to
follow @shespeaksup and @enjoyarbormist on Twitter.

I was provided with the products to review, however thoughts & opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments:

Lani said...

OMG those sound yummy! Strawberry or black cherry sound good!

Unknown said...

It really sounds delicious. I want to try the strawberry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...